Monday, May 19, 2008

Summer is HERE!!!!

My sis Amanda and her Family came to visit St. George this weekend, and oh what a beautiful weekend it was too! The weather was nice and sunny and warm...I LOVE SUMMER!!!!! Here is a video clip of her daughter Sophie and my Bridger playing in the water...

If you listen to Sophie(my niece), She tells me that she "lost Chad". Chad was away on a boys trip with his brothers while they were visiting and she kept wondering where he was and saying that he was Lost! It was pretty funny

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So sweet! My girls miss Chad when he isn't around too. They sure do like your family (we do too, of course).

Dave & Jada said...

Happy happy birthday!!! I chatted with Kayla today and she spilled the beans. You are so awesome and I am so proud of you for being able to Be in such great shape. Way to go in the race.

Hall Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER!!!!! That is a cute video too

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday!!! Love the video of the kids! Send my pictures when you get a chance. Love ya!

raw mom said...

happy birthday miss rachel!!!