Friday, May 30, 2008

Here fishy fishy...


Thanks to Chad's expert advise and our friend Adam's fishing pole, I caught my first fish!!! It's a good thing too because I was fixin to break out a net and scoop one up! We have a little fishing pond right by our house, and since I was bound and determined to catch a fish, we've been frequent visitors. It was quite a rush reeling him in. I think this is the start of a great relationship between me and all aquatic creatures.


Bridger likes fishing too!
This is him twirling a blade of grass in his mouth. Once he got it in, I couldn't get it out.






The Release...I hope he went and told all of his buddies to bite my bait next time. Maybe some of his friends are a lot bigger than he was.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Rachel you had my laughing so hard not just with this story but with the fact you were so concerned about the fishy and his thirst. So funny and I am happy we were able to help you catch your first fish.

Hall Family said...

I didn't know you had one by your house? INVITE US next time!

Westover Bunch said...

Fishing is so fun, ecspecially when you actually catch fish!!

Veronica said...

it's so nice having the fishing pond right across the street! My kids love it!

congrats on your first fish!