Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Our Goat Friends

Monday night we had some four legged friends visit our neighborhood. Some Friends called to inform us that there was a herd of Goats along the stone hills. Chad was just about to put Bridger in the bath, but we couldn't miss an event like this, so we wrapped him up and dashed outside to check it out!
We thought they might be wild goats, but we couldn't tell from far away.



I had to get a closer look (even though i didn't bring my camera when i did). I jumped the fence and scampered up the rocks, The goats didn't even care about me, they just went on chewing and didn't move. Upon closer inspection i found that they had tags in their ears. Could they still be wild? The BLM could have tagged them...or they could be someone's goats that got loose? We may never know, but it was fun having animals around us while it lasted. Come visit again soon goats!

4 comments:

Cami said...

Thats a cool site. I like that you change your blog background. go to cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com she makes the cutest backgrounds and they are free and her directions make it super to easy to do. I am sad that I won't see you guys this weekend:(

Unknown said...

Adam saw someone loading them up in a trailer today- I guess they weren't wild.

Jenna Shea said...

Hi, How are ya'll? Bridger is so cute! Preston gets into EVERYTHING now and Im going crazy. Anyway Im glad you had fun with the goats :)

raw mom said...

haha...jumping over the fence...