Thursday, November 19, 2009
Posted by Rachel Smith at 8:48 PM
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
This picture says it all about what he thought about the experience, but overall it wasn't so bad. I didn't have to hold him down and there were no tears.
Posted by Rachel Smith at 7:18 PM
Friday, November 6, 2009
Posted by Rachel Smith at 7:57 PM
Friday, October 16, 2009
Posted by Rachel Smith at 7:31 PM
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Posted by Rachel Smith at 8:01 AM
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Since his Birthday was on a Sunday, we had some family over for some dessert...I opted out on the cake and made a strawberry chocolate cream puff dessert instead. Bridger didn't seem to mind!
Posted by Rachel Smith at 1:08 PM
Monday, October 5, 2009
This post is intended to update me to the present and attempt to fill in some things I've yet to post about since our move to northern Utah. So I am calling this ...
- being close to family! I was WAY under-rating that one.
- getting back to our country roots...the Farm, bridger gets to explore nature, room to roam, the cows & horses, ect. (see photos)
- Our HOUSE!!!! is coming along nicely. We should be in by Dec 1st at the latest so get ready to come visit! I'll soon be posting pictures of the framed wood which will be our home.
- Being able to let Bridger play outside at noon without overheating!
- Trendy Tikes- is going so well! My neckties are being sold in a boutique in Pleasant Grove called "Bliss Boutique" and were featured on the show "Good Things Utah" last Tuesday. It was pretty cool seeing my stuff on TV and getting to watch the live taping!
- Chad is loving school and is doing really well! He's over a big research project for weight loss in the city of Magna, is training the Swim Team for Judge Memorial High, and recently taught a class on American football to about 45 Japanese students...all the while keeping up with his ph.d classes, and finishing his master's thesis...whew!
- and the best news...I'm Pregnant! due in April, I'm about 11 weeks!
- I'm sick...barfing, nauseous, depressed because I'm always barfing...you know...
- Chad is so busy with school, we don't get to see him much(as was expected)
- We are not social anymore...I stay close to the barf bowl, Chad stays close to his books, and so we don't get out much
- we miss all our southern Utah friends
- WINTER IS COMING!
- me...white, chubby, always in sweats
- Chad's work farm work pants...see photo below
- WINTER IS COMING!
Good Things Utah! The cast, me, and the two models wearing my ties!
Posted by Rachel Smith at 12:23 PM
Friday, August 28, 2009
Posted by Rachel Smith at 7:00 AM
Friday, August 21, 2009
We went to Lake Powell with Chad's Brothers and Sisters for about a week in July and had a blast! The weather was great, the water was awesome, and most important...I got up on the wakeboard! It's pretty much my favorite place now.
Posted by Rachel Smith at 8:58 AM
Thursday, August 20, 2009
He LOVES his new jamies...he won't take them off. After a huge fit I was able to peel them off his body...but he insisted that they remained attached to him somehow, so we resorted to tying the top around his shoulders like a sweater. Today I took him to the store like that, and I now have a new appreciation for my Mom. She had to deal with my My little Pony, Rainbow Bright, and Barbie phases. Thanks for letting me dress like a nerd Mom!
Posted by Rachel Smith at 10:31 AM
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Posted by Rachel Smith at 12:03 PM
Saturday, July 11, 2009
I even have a hard time getting him to eat. He can't stop playing long enough! The other day I gave in and let him eat his lunch at the coffee table with his cars, I loaded the dishwasher, and when I came to check on him..he had rolled his cars through his yogurt. So...we gave all the cars a bath on the porch.
Posted by Rachel Smith at 1:02 PM
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
The Highlights of the trip were...Getting to spend time with my best friends, seeing our boys play, going out with Chad on my Birthday, the Beach, the Zoo, and Barbs cooking!
Posted by Rachel Smith at 11:09 AM
Out to eat with cousins at 25 Main...Yum
Posted by Rachel Smith at 10:46 AM