Friday, October 16, 2009

The House

We are so excited to be building our first house!...Thanks to a very generous builder-brother-in-law who is giving us a great deal, and very low interest rates...it is happening. Here is a photo I took a few weeks ago. It now has a roof, plumbing, electricity, and a driveway!!! Our favorite part is the view and the quiet neighborhood with lots of kids...is that possible?...quiet road, maybe not quiet kids. Anywho...it's coming along nicely and we should be in by December!

11 comments:

Ricki said...

I am so excited for you! It looks so big! I can't wait to come visit!

lamack said...

Oh my cow Rachel! I didn't know you were famous now? That is so cool that you were on Good Morning Utah! Can I tell everybody that I have a famous friend?

raw mom said...

WHAT!! december! what a GREAT bulider!!! (slash brother in law) :) i am SO SO happy for you kiddies!!! now...whe's the bump coming??xoxox we miss you!

Westover Bunch said...

I am so excited for you!!

anne said...

YAY! Super exciting!

Teisha said...

Wow, little miss busy busy. Congrats on the big move (welcome back), being pregnant!, building a home, and the "Good Things Utah" segment (very cool). We need to get together sometime!

Heather and Trevor said...

It looks great so far! I am so excited for you! Can we come visit too? I really miss seeing you since you moved. The store is not the same with out you!

Hall Family said...

You need to post a picture of your backyard before there is snow covering the grandness!

Hubers said...

I don't think I ever said congrats on the pregnancy!! I am glad all is great!! hope you are feeling better and if not.. hope it happens soon!!!

Rachael said...

CONGRATS!!! That is so fun!!! Where are you building??

Kendra said...

OK that is so fun....I am happy for you guys!!