Saturday, October 10, 2009

Lost Passy


Maybe it was divine intervention, but we lost the last passy last night. After looking for it for a while, we decided Bridger's passy days were over. It was time. We told him that his passy went "Bye Bye" and he seemed to understand. He slept just fine! ...except he woke up a little earlier than normal- asking for it. I told him it was gone and he's been pretty good about it so far this morning. I think we might have a rough nap time today and maybe a little bit of a rough night time, but I feel so relieved that we are doing this now...no more passy!!! ...no more passy when he's loud in sacrament meeting, or when he's grumpy in the car, or EVER! ...am I ready for this? I have to be!

6 comments:

Queen Elizabeth said...

STAY STRONG!

Rachel Smith said...

i'll try, but he cried for almost three hours this sfternoon...instead of taking his usual three hour nap!...kept crying for passy. It really is a good thing I can't find it...otherwise I would have given it to him today. It was so sad.

Ricki said...

It only takes a couple of days and he will be over it for good! I am sure you are thinking what bad timing it is for him to be screaming for that long when you aren;t feeling to hot yourself! It is better to break him now though, than closer to when the baby comes!

Raquel said...

Hey Congrats on the move and the pregnancy! Hope you start feeling better soon!

Hall Family said...

It is sad, Im not looking forward to it with Kayzers. We couldn't find his today and he gets over it when he is walking around but come sleep time.. WHOA NELLY! He can go the distance. I believe in you Rachel

Westover Bunch said...

I am so sorry, I think it is harder on us than it is them!!