Sunday, May 4, 2008

Chad Graduated!!!


These Pictures have nothing to do with Chad graduating, but i knew Nana would appreciate seeing them...even if everyone else rolls their eyes. YES...i do have a life aside from being a mom to this little squish, but NO...i don't take my camera everywhere i go or take pictures of everything i do in order to have something to post. I do think he's pretty cute though


Yahoo for school! Or what I really mean is...Yahoo for NO school! Chad is officially graduated from SUU with his Bachelors degree in History. And in case you thought you'd be seeing pictures of a ceremony with a cap and gown...Nope, he decided to fore go that whole hoopla since it's not really the end of school for him. He has a few weeks off and then his master's program starts May 27th in "Sports Conditioning and Performance" at SUU. Thank goodness this Master's degree is an online program so he won't have to make that drive to and from Cedar City. Even though it will be a short break from school...Chad is definitely due for one! He's been working his tail off ...between his job, studies, senior project, and helping me to be able to get my work done...he deserves a break. I'm really proud of him! Good job Babe!!

13 comments:

raw mom said...

dang girl! why did we not exchange blog info???? hey if you get me your email address, i'll invite ya to our fam blog....let me know!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Chad! That's very exciting. And on behalf of the world, we love seeing pictures of your cute little one, so never hesitate to post them!

Amanda said...

Yeah Chad!!! Super cute pictures!!

Hall Family said...

I'm glad he graduated! I still think he shoulda walked. Also I could just text you to tell you all of this but its so fun to check your comments huh.

Raquel said...

Congrats Chad! Thats so exciting! I'm so glad to see you have a blog! Bridger is so dang cute! Send me or email and I'll invite ya to our little family blog! Raq9900@msn.com

The Watsons said...

Congrats Chad! Its so exciting to be done and be able to move on to something else! Thanks again for dinner last night it was yummy!

Russ and Suz Adamson said...

Yeah..I found you. Now I can blog stalk you!! Just kidding. Good job Chad. Russ has a few more years waiting for him to finally finish school. It seems like a never ending project. Hey, we went hiking to that same place a few weeks ago. We love it. It's our new favorite spot. Let us know if you guys find any other hikes that are child friendly!! Suz p.s I am not a super blogger but IF you need help or have q's, you know where I live!

Cami said...

Yeah how exciting! We are coming to George the 16th! Lets get together!

Queen Elizabeth said...

OK, first, CONGRATULATIONS to Chad! (Hey, I thought he was going to come out here to law school!?!?) 2nd, Bridger is A-dorable!

3rd - don't stress about "the blog". Do what comes natural; what you WANT to do. If you start to feel "pressure" - WALK AWAY! Nobody is gonna die because you didn't post. It's great to see your cute family!!!

Ford Fam said...

Congrats to Chad! That is exciting, I think we all know how hard it gets once you get married to finish school. Your little boy is adorable, such a mix of both of you.

anne said...

Why did I not know you had a blog? Well I'm glad I found it so we can see what each other is up to because we really don't get together as often as we should. :)

Congrats to Chad and Yay for NO SCHOOL! I hope you do something fun for the small break you have. :)

raw mom said...

um...yes i took that and i would TOTALLY love to take your little squish's pics! i love that you called him that! i have another blog...it's in my link list caleed my pocket full of posies...you can look on that, too...i'll go add ya if i havent already....

Courtney said...

Oh my gosh he is soooo cute! I haven't seen him since the hospital! I didn't even know you had a blog! I'm so excited then I can keep up on your family! You guys look great we miss you