Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Chaddy boy!




Yesterday was Chad's birthday...the BIG 26! So thanks to my friend Teresa who watched Bridger for us, we went on a REAL DATE! We went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse, because they have Chad's favorite "fall-off-the-bone ribs", and then we went to see the new Batman Movie "Dark Knight". The Joker?...he was real scary, and those of you who know me know that I don't do scary movies. But it wasn't so bad for me. Kayla fore-warned me so i knew when to close my eyes. That helped a ton! Even though we missed the little guy, it was nice to be able to eat dinner together without having to apologize to the waiter for the food our kid threw on the floor and to get to see a movie...a whole movie...It was great!

10 comments:

Misty said...

HB Chad!

Hall Family said...

Your pictures are really cute, you and Chad look really yound in them. I'm glad you handled batman so good. Really I think you may have done better than me. He freaked me out, but I loved it.

raw mom said...

happy birthday slash date night! we love that bridger!

anne said...

So Chad and Xander have the same birthday? I had no idea. Well, happy birthday to him and I guess we can celebrate his birthday on Friday too. :)

Cami said...

Happy Bday Chad! Wow you have been quite busy! Your san fran trip looked so fun. My sis lives right outside san fran. The girls trip so fun...no kids, hubby's, you lucky girls. I totally invited myself when barb and I hung out but she just laughed!! I read in a post that you were moving in a yr...where you going??

Rachael said...

Happy Birthday Chad!!! You are one lucky guy.

Swirls of Happy said...

RACHEL!!!!! It is Brittany Williams (Hubbard). How are you lady?! Your little man is so stinkin' cute!!! How old is he? It sounds like you guys are livin' life to the fullest and you have such an adorable family. I found your blog through Amanda's. Anyway, my blog is private but if you want to email me at: brittanyh@gmail.com, I can invite you. Talk to you soon!

Ricki said...

What a fun night! I need a date night! I feel like I haven't seen you guys in ages! Hopefully we will see you on Sunday! We need to start running for our 10K comin' up!

Hall Family said...

Thanks for clearing that up with barb on my blog its so funny hilarious cause i know ya'll are the only ones who will comment on that blog which is totally fine. reading your comment to her on my blog literally made me smile ear o ear cause i miss yall so much and there's nothing like sisters and the way we understand or dont understand eachother. Does she have a sneaky blog?

Korbi said...

your job sounds way fun! Where are you guys moving to? Happy Birthday to the hubby and glad you had fun in San Francisco.