Sunday, August 17, 2008

Busy (but fun) Summer

This post is my attempt to try to catch up on what we've been up to the past few weeks...

*We tested our skills at the batting cages...My follow through was smooth as butter, I pretty much hit every ball out of the park. but chad really needs to work on his form if he expects to hit anything!












* We took a little trip to Northern Utah. We spent time with all of our family, took a quick trip to Logan UT to check out Utah State's history grad program, met my brother Mike's Girlfriend, Went to my step sister Sara's Wedding, and went to lagoon with my Mom and Family. Chad worked on the Farm a few days, we were able to meet up with some friends from High school, and we watched some Olympics. Whew...did I get everything??
My Little Bro Mike and his girlfriend Cheneese. She is from Malaysia and she's really sweet.







* A few weeks ago we went to Jumpin Jacks to celebrate the birthday for one of Bridger's little buddies. It was great! I think the adults had more fun than the kids. One look at my sweaty forehead in this picture gives that away. Check out the video of the boys dancing at the bottom of this post...it was pretty funny!
















*Bridger wrestling with his uncle Tim (my brother) He was really getting into it...growling and all! Maybe i should teach him to give hugs and kisses instead??



Cousin Emily, Jaylee, Heidi, and Aunt Jan at the play

*My Mom, Sisters, Aunt, & Cousins came into town for a little girls trip. (well not only girls, my brother tim and Cousin Andy came too). It was my Mom's Birthday so we went to Tachaun(an awesome outdoor theater) to see Les Miserables on Thursday with just the adults, then on Friday we took the kids to see The Sound of Music. We had great seats and it was tons of fun. I LOVE Les Mis...I could see it every week and not get sick of it!

Me, Mom, Sis Amanda, Sis Hannah, and Tim with the nun that sings "Climb every Mountain" in the play!

My little sis Hannah and Bridger at the splash park










i LOVE her freckles!













B and Sophie
It was so fun to have our family come visit us! Come visit again soon!!!














Xander and B jammin out at Jumpin Jacks

Grandma Smith cracking bridger up!

4 comments:

Em said...

We had a great time Rach. Thanks for all the help with baby sitters and all, you are awesome. Love ya

Unknown said...

That is freakin hillarious. That made me laugh. Good to see you in bloggin world again. I'm not very good either.

Rachael said...

You are one busy chick!!! How do you keep up? Bridger is so cute. That video is funny. I love kids they make life fun. Good to see you are doing so well.

Ricki said...

Well no wonder we have all been wondering were in the heck Rachel went! You have been busy! Looks like you have had a fun summer! Now, quit having so much fun!!! We need some serious running for this 10k that I seem to think I can still get myself in shape for!