Monday, August 18, 2008

Almost 1!












Chad's Boss's dog had a litter of Boxer puppies, so I thought it would be so cute to take Bridger over to take his picture with them. My friend Tereasa takes some great photos so she was kind enough to come to the photo shoot. The whole puppy idea wasn't so great- I thought the puppies would sit still on bridger's lap and he and the pups would smile sweetly into the camera...ha ha ha, it didn't quite work out like that. We were chasing puppies and trying to keep them from runnig away...it was pretty funny. Even though they didn't cooperate, she got some really cute pictures! Thank you T for doing this for me!

6 comments:

Westover Bunch said...

I cant beleive he is almost one, he has gotten cuter and cuter I cant beleive it!! MY girls pictures have never turned out they way I wanted, but we always have a good story!

Renee said...

Hey we had puppies too how funny. 10 total. Goes to show we do not talk often enough. Only 3 left. We miss you guys. Sunday dinner anytime soon. Call us.
P.S. Are we not your friends? you have'nt added us yet.

Cami said...

Cute pics....i love the idea with the dogs. Isn't he almost one? He is so cute....they grow up so fast. about time for you to start trying for #2!!! :)

Sarah said...

YAY!!! I am so glad you blog Rachel! I have been thinking about you guys so much lately and always wondering how you are and how your little man is growing, so it was so great to hear that you have one so we can keep in touch better and see how everyone is doing. Bridger is adorable...I think I see more of Chad in him? Crazy that its almost been a whole year since he was born...well keep posting and hopefully we'll get to see you guys again soon!

Mike Steph Brooklyn and Carter said...

Rachel, it's Stephanie Walters (Moore). I just saw your blog on Brittany Hubbards, it has been FOREVER. I think the last time I saw you was Amanda's Wedding but we didn't really get a chance to talk. You have such a cute little family and looks like things are going great for you guys. I would love to invite you to our blog so I will get your email from the twins or from Amanda.

Anonymous said...

Rachel WOW you have a 1 year old!!! He is so stinken cute!