Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Climb Every Mountain...




I think Bridger is acting out because Chad hasn't been around to rough house with him. He has all this built up energy and he's just gotta climb! We both miss Chad!
He started his Master's Program at SUU in Sports Conditioning and Performance last week. The program starts with 10 solid days of classes and then goes to online classes the rest of the semester. He's been leaving the house at 7 am and gone till about 6pm...THEN he graces us with his presence for a quick bite to eat at dinner time, and it's back to work for him...Up studying till Late! He's pretty much a studying zombie. He's been working so hard and I know he can't wait for this week to be over so he can breath a little. Bridger and I can't wait to have him back too!

4 comments:

Hall Family said...

Bridger is so blonde rach. I never know how to spell that word. And he looks just like Chad in the video I dont know why but its funny

Unknown said...

Poor little guy- and you. Will Chad still be in school these next two weeks because I have something to keep you and Bridger busy!! :)

Heather and Trevor said...

Rach! I finally logged onto your blog! Are you so proud! :) I love it! I will totally design yours for you too! Just go to my site when you have time and pick out the paper and I will do it! :) You were so cute to give me a little plug too~ :) Bridger is as cute as ever! See you tomorrow!

Cami said...

He's a little climber! So cute though.