Friday, January 30, 2009

Sick House

Something is going around and all I know is that it stinks having a sick kid just as bad as being sick yourself. Earlier this week Bridger had his first public barf incident(there's just no pretty way to say it...although I dis-like all words pertaining to vomit...especially the word itself) We were at an indoor jumping play house gym called Jumpin Jacks and the little guys just lost it. Chad and I (obviously inexperienced parents when it comes to throw-up)..thought that maybe he was just bouncing too much and therefore lost his dinner...so after the mess was cleaned up and all was sanitary, we decided to stick around and chat with friends. What were we thinking??? 5 min. later...he lost it again...all over Chad. Poor buddy, I was so mad at myself for not just taking my sick child home right away.
It was ugly, but luckily they employee on shift during the said incident(s) had a great sense of humor!
So we've had the sickies all week. Not horrible...just a lingering yuckiness. It makes me SO thankful for my family's overall good health!

I only got a few pics while we were there...this is my friends little boy Cru, trying to fit into the stuffed animal arcade game!

9 comments:

Hall Family said...

these are funny pictures I need you to email them to me. Thats not like code for don't email them I really do want you to :) So sorry about Bridger you know I've been thinking about him all week. Dont feel bad for sticking around if he'd barfed at a restaraunt then you'd have been insane, but like that cleaner guy said happens like 5 times a week, usually from bouncing on the castles. I also am so grateful for my family's overall health. Hope the weekend brightens up for you

Ricki said...

SAD!!! I feel so bad for him! I am hoping you and Chad don't get it because being a sick Mommy is the worst!!

Rachael said...

It totally stinks when your kids are sick. I have a little sick child myself. Hugh is always sick. It sucks you weren't at home, that makes it so much harder. Poor Bridger!!! Hope all is well now.

Anonymous said...

No fun being sick. But the barf story is kinda funny.

Heather and Trevor said...

I hate sickness and when its your kid its the worst cuz you feel helpless! At least I do! Glad he is feeling better! See you this afternoon! :)

Shelly said...

I hope you all get feeling better. If there is anything I can do for you let me know.

Em said...

public puking is awful. I am so sorry. just be happy he is not like EJ who had public puking daily. yuck!

Kent and Heidi said...

It's the worst when you realize that you are the mom and the one who has to clean it all up. So sorry!

Dave & Jada said...

That would be our little Cru. Love Him! Sorry Bridger has been sick. HOpe all is better soon!