Sunday, February 8, 2009

Dutch Oven Dinner

This is our attempt at a decent family snap shot...Chad couldn't stop stuffing his face long enough to smile without a mouthful(to his credit-the food was really good), and Bridger was throwing a fit because I wouldn't let him in the Fire!


Katie and the boys

We found the perfect "time out" chair

Bridger & Kalen

The weather in St George last week was BEAUTIFUL, So we got with our friends the Kelly's to do a last minute dutch oven shmorgasborge!
I am so thankful to live where it's warm...Even the thought of spring & summer makes me so happy!!!





8 comments:

anne said...

Goll...what a terrible mom. You won't let Bridger play in the fire. Geez. :)
I LOVE Dutch Oven dinner. Yum. Glad you had fun.

KoOie said...

LUCKY!! I would seriously love to come visit you guys. Max says "lets just move to St. George" at least once a week in the winter;) Its very tempting! But love you and miss you. Will you be up anytime soon?

Elise said...

Don't you love St. George? Can I have that time-out chair when you're done with it? I need three of them, though. :O) It looks like you guys are having fun!

Hall Family said...

Why is Chad so tan? I love the timeout picture, but so glad I've never had to put my kid in timeout :)

Anonymous said...

Dutch ovens are at the top of my "to purchase when I have some money" list. We should swap recipes.

raw mom said...

yummy! we LOVE dutch oven! my dad got us one for christmas and we STILL havent used it! i need to not be pregnant so i can get more done!!

Lacy said...

Man I would love to live in St George and be able to go outdoors this time of year and play! How fun!

barbara beck said...

I miss you! Bridger is growing up too fast and I haven't seen you in too too long!!