Thursday, January 8, 2009

Our Holidays

Wow, It's been a while since I've posted! We took a long break/vacation up north and I didn't bring the good ole' camera cord...Since I hate backtracking too much with posts, I'll just sum up our holidays with this- It was great to be with Family and Friends, Bridger LOVED all of the attention, I was really cold, and now we're back home where it's nice and warm!!!
Here are a few of my favorite photos from our wanderings-
My Mom's dog taking bridger on a ride!... Not really

Grandpa Smith's Horse taking bridger on a Ride

Grandpopi Rich taking Bridger on a ride!

7 comments:

raw mom said...

cute cute kid! good to see you're back!!!i miss readinbg your fun stuff...and i cant wait for spring!! then we can meet at the pool!! yay for warm weather!!

Ricki said...

Daxton would be so excited to be on a horse like that! How fun for Bridger! Looks like he got lots of "grandparent attention" while you were up north! I am just glad you are back so I can lose the gut I gained from when my running buddy was on an EXTENDED Christmas vacation! Glad your back!

Hall Family said...

perfect pictures I love it. Now gimmie your camera cord

Kendra said...

Looks like fun,the horse is awesome that is so fun for your kids to have horses, Maddie would be jealous. Welcome home to lots of change!

The McCulloughs said...

Yeah you are in my ward, it will be fun to see you each week now, except I am in Primary so maybe not so much! Bridger is too cute and I was sooo cold too, it is good to be back in sunny sT. G! See ya tommorrow!

Lacy said...

Love the one where Bridger is riding the dog..too cute! Glad you guys had a good holiday time!!!

Kent and Heidi said...

Sorry we missed you guys when you came up! Hope to catch you next time!