Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I just wanted to give a quick shout out to all my Peeps....Happy Thanksgiving!!!
I have so much to be grateful for. It's great to focus on whats most important...the things I usually take for granted on a daily basis. To have a Husband who is so good to me, a healthy baby who brightens every second of every day, incredible family members and the BEST friends in the world, a Testimony of Jesus Christ and the opportunity to get to know about the restored truths of His Gospel...I have all I could ever need and more! I hope you all have a wonderful Holiday and may we all take time to reflect on all we have to be thankful for.

2 comments:

Hall Family said...

Thanks for posting this I'm so glad taht you did. You are my best friend and I love you. Im also so grateful for the restored gospel my HEALTH, my family my beautiful children and my country which Im' so grateful for. I'm also grateful for E.C.

Sam, Kendra and Adi said...

Happy Thanksgiving! We had our little girl on November 19.