Monday, December 1, 2008

Gobble Gobble

Let the workouts begin!!! I amaze myself with how much food I can put down and Thanksgiving is certainly no exception! This year we ventured up North to be with Family. We Were lucky enough to get to spend time with all sides. It was so great to get to see Cousins, Family, and Friends that we don't get to see very often!
Sophie (my niece) and B taking Aunt Jan's dogs for a walk around the house

My Brother Tim teaching B how to fold his arms

Chillin, chillin, mindin my business......


After the feast, while I was in a Triptophanic Coma (sleeping on the floor), my Mom set Bridger and and Sophie loose on their own pudding pies!!! No wonder they love her so much!

He's getting so good at folding his arms for prayers...My baby is growing up way too fast!

6 comments:

Cami said...

Bridge is so cute! And they do grow up so fast. I hear about being able to eat like crazy over thanksgiving. I went to the gym today and was soooo tired and had no energy to workout....i defintetly blame Thanksgiving for that!!

Mooker's MOM said...

Rachel, this pictures are adorable. I've just set up a blog for mooker's mission. it's at
Eldermooker.blogspot.com
He just left for germany today
SueBentz

Westover Bunch said...

I miss my little boy!! He si getting so big, Tatum will repeat prayers now and Kali says longer prayers than me...thats long (says Matt)

Natalie said...

I'm glad you guys had a fun Thanksgiving! It's too bad we didn't get to see each other at Hogle Zoo on the free day, we missed you! Your boy is so cute! :)

Amanda said...

Christina Brooks wants to be on your blog list. Here is her email usu219@yahoo.com

danielandjamaica said...

my baby is getting big too. Next thing you know B's gonna be over here picking her up for the prom! :) I can't BELIEVE I missed the turkey trot. We were even in town this year! I'm probably missing the christmas trail run tomorrow too! Time goes too fast and too much going on! Call me soon. Let's plan on signing up for something. Lake Las Vegas Women's only tri in April? For SURE sandhallow in May!