Saturday, November 1, 2008

We had a GROOVY Halloween!

I got to meet Mrs America at our Trunk-or-Treat! (Ricki really fits the part)

Us and our Friends Casey & Meridee

I don't know why I Like Halloween so much. I think it's because that no matter how old I get...I can still dress up. With other Holiday's, once you get old, you have to move on and let the kids enjoy the festivities. But not Halloween, it's awesome! I love seeing everyone's costumes, I get such a kick out of the whole thing.



10 comments:

Em said...

Bridger looks so cute. Are those stretchy pants? He will love those when he gets older. What a groovy fam love it! I too love Halloween. I was a nun and Jay was supposed to be Nacho Libre but wouldn't wear it in public because of the stretchy pants! :)

Lacy said...

Oh my goodness, is that Casey Winters from Snow College? How cool is that to be friends still and see him. You guys all look so cute in your costumes!

The McCulloughs said...

What a cute idea for your little family! You all looked great!! I think it is fun to dress up too!

Unknown said...

I wish I would had seen you guys close up!! You looked awesome from what I could see... good job.

Megan said...

I totally agree with you and can I just say that your hippie costumes were nothing less than brilliant! I love them, especially Bridger, what a cutie!

anne said...

Way to go on the run. I could never do that. I die running on a tread mill. :(
I also love Halloween. Your costumes were cute.

Courtney said...

You guys look so cute! I love to dress up too, I have a lot of fun doing it!

barbara beck said...

Great costumes Rach I love them! Your hair looks so funny, but you really look good with short hair!

raw mom said...

seriously! you were so dang cute!!!

West's said...

Totally cute! You guys looked great!