Friday, October 16, 2009
Posted by Rachel Smith at 7:31 PM
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Posted by Rachel Smith at 8:01 AM
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Since his Birthday was on a Sunday, we had some family over for some dessert...I opted out on the cake and made a strawberry chocolate cream puff dessert instead. Bridger didn't seem to mind!
Posted by Rachel Smith at 1:08 PM
Monday, October 5, 2009
This post is intended to update me to the present and attempt to fill in some things I've yet to post about since our move to northern Utah. So I am calling this ...
- being close to family! I was WAY under-rating that one.
- getting back to our country roots...the Farm, bridger gets to explore nature, room to roam, the cows & horses, ect. (see photos)
- Our HOUSE!!!! is coming along nicely. We should be in by Dec 1st at the latest so get ready to come visit! I'll soon be posting pictures of the framed wood which will be our home.
- Being able to let Bridger play outside at noon without overheating!
- Trendy Tikes- is going so well! My neckties are being sold in a boutique in Pleasant Grove called "Bliss Boutique" and were featured on the show "Good Things Utah" last Tuesday. It was pretty cool seeing my stuff on TV and getting to watch the live taping!
- Chad is loving school and is doing really well! He's over a big research project for weight loss in the city of Magna, is training the Swim Team for Judge Memorial High, and recently taught a class on American football to about 45 Japanese students...all the while keeping up with his ph.d classes, and finishing his master's thesis...whew!
- and the best news...I'm Pregnant! due in April, I'm about 11 weeks!
- I'm sick...barfing, nauseous, depressed because I'm always barfing...you know...
- Chad is so busy with school, we don't get to see him much(as was expected)
- We are not social anymore...I stay close to the barf bowl, Chad stays close to his books, and so we don't get out much
- we miss all our southern Utah friends
- WINTER IS COMING!
- me...white, chubby, always in sweats
- Chad's work farm work pants...see photo below
- WINTER IS COMING!
Good Things Utah! The cast, me, and the two models wearing my ties!
Posted by Rachel Smith at 12:23 PM