Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Giddy-up Cowboy!

Last weekend we went up to Lehi for a few reasons...Chad met with a few professors at BYU to talk about graduate programs, the BYU vs UCLA game (of course...GOOOO Cougars!!), and because Chad's brother Rhett and his son Logan came into town from AZ. It was a fun filled weekend. We were able to get a lot of new insight on the never-ending dilemma of what to with our future and Chad's schooling, which is always a plus. For Chad, the highlight of the weekend was definitely watching BYU stomp on UCLA (59-0), The highlight for me was getting to see some friends from High school, and my friend Margret from work. Bridger's favorite was going on his first horse back ride!


Grandpa Smith and Bridger








Our cute nephew Logan










Bridger loves taking baths in the Sink at Grandma's house...but I think that will have to be over for him because he about flooded the whole bathroom with his splashing!

6 comments:

Queen Elizabeth said...

You guys are the cutest family... You should be models or something - HEY, now THERE'S an idea for a career!!! (Good luck with that, by the way!)

Goodrich said...

How fun!! You were missed, while you were away. Are you guys talking about moving to Orem/Provo? Bridger is a doll face. We need to get together!

Cami said...

Oh he is cute! I love his blonde hair and big blue eyes! He is getting so big!

Dave & Jada said...

k. Bridger is sooo cute. I love horse back riding in ut, except for all the dust you find in your nose later. YUCK!

barbara beck said...

Rach my comment didn't publish! First Bridger is soooo cute. He is a toe head now and all grown up I hardly recognized him! I want him to know me and Ty! Second, who is Queen Elizabeth on your blog?

Misty said...

He seriously is such a cutie and a great mix of you and Chad. I totally remember Chad as a young boy and definitely see Bridger in Chad. What a fun time!