Friday, May 21, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me!

Chad is so good to me. I've been wanting to do a little garden in our yard for a while and so when I told him this is what I wanted to do for my birthday he went along with it all the way! Little did he know how rocky our yard was! We were out there for hours then he was out there for hours more tilling and digging out boulders and tilling some more. Finally we have two lovely garden boxes filled with seeds! ...Now I just hope they grow! Nothing is better than grilled zucchini and squash at a summer BBQ right?

6 comments:

Elise said...

Happy birthday, Rachel!

Can I have some of your zucchini?

:)

Cami said...

happy birthday! Great present! My sis is sq ft gardened certified and has a great little garden. You should come over and take a look sometime and then i can see that new baby!! :)

Korbi said...

Happy Birthday!!!! :) Your view is BEAUTIFUL!

Natalie said...

What a sweet husband! How great that you have a wonderful backyard to have a garden in! Awesome. Can't wait to hear updates on your garden! :)

Dave & Jada said...

Rachel, that is awesome! i have wanted to garden for years and finally(almost) have a back yard to do it in and the deer are always back there. I love to see the deer, but I think it will make gardening a little hard!

Hall Family said...

is it me or isn't your birthday May 20th... why then, is your child and landscape looking like that of a winter scene out of a depressing movie? Global Warming psshht.