Friday, May 21, 2010

Diary of a Wimpy Kid

this is not a smile...it's a nervous reaction



Dear Diary,

Bouncy surfaces make me nervous. Mom took me to a super cool trampoline gym with my Aunt Amanda and cousins, and all I could do was cling to their legs while they jumped. The other kids had a blast bouncing all over...being free and wild, but not me...no sir! I don't enjoy things of this sort. I prefer land...solid footings... and steady foundations. That's the way I like it and nobody is going to change my mind.
- Bridger

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Ha Ha that is so funny! What do I write about Laynie..Diary of a Cazy Kid?
Your boxes look great.

CC Sampson said...

Cute Bridger! He needs to hang with Skye! She will jump on the tramp, but just not go outside. She is terrified of any type of bug. Maybe they can teach eachother!

Hall Family said...

flipping hilarious. I love how you blog. Bridger might not agree with me though!

Hall Family said...

it's supposed to be my blog not sunset first