Sunday, April 18, 2010

Only Child...not for long

I love this picture!
This past few months have flown by and in just a few days our threesome will become the Fab Four! We've been trying to prepare Bridger for the big change, but I know he'll just have to deal with it when it comes.
Chad has been busy as usual with school and I have been in major nesting mode! Yesterday I detailed my car, scrubbed and shampooed the floor mats, made some freezer meals, and cleaned the pantry and fridge, and made a bumper for the Baby's crib...then I proceeded to make a "to do" list for every day leading up to the 22nd (when I'm being induced). I LOVE this phase of pregnancy, I feel so darn productive!
I've been such a slacker with my updates, so I thought I'd just post a photo schmorgasborg of everything we've been up to lately....


Grandma Smith gave Bridger a Buzz and Woody Kite for Easter and we finally took it out yesterday...he loves it!



Our Friends Barb and John came to town over Easter! Ty and Bridger had a good ole time, and of course Barb and I made time for Cold Stone ice cream...more than my fat cells needed but oh so necesary! It was so fun to get to spend time with them and we wish they lived closer!!!!!



Easter weekend was Fridged!!! But we bundled up the kids anyway for a neighborhood egg hunt.

Bridger at our family egg hunt a few weeks back with my Mom, Sister, and all the kids


Playing with the train sets at the Children's Museum in Ogden

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the update! So excited for you guys. You know where to come when you want to get warm. ;) Make sure if you are chatting with friends and your water breaks to say something!!

Tawni & Dan said...

I hadn't realized that baby was coming so soon! Post pics soon, can't wait to see the beautiful babe. I'm way impressed with your nesting. Is there anyway to get that hormone without being pregnant? My house could use a good nesting period...


My word they want me to type is lardski- haha could be my new favorite word!

Kendra said...

I am so excited for you to have another one. So fun. I agree with MK, Let people know if your water breaks ....hahaha!

Elise said...

I love that picture of Chad and Bridger! (I can't believe how big he is! Bridger. Chad is big, too, but I was talking about Bridger.)

Good luck with little Chad #2. We miss you guys!

Korbi said...

OKay, whoa, I missed something?!?! Congrats preggers. Is it a boy? Have fun and keep em coming! ;)

Dave & Jada said...

So excited for you tomorrow! Can't wait to see updates!

Cami said...

Wow good for you. I agree with tawni i need that nesting hormone!! Sew a bumper, really?? I need you to teach me all your sweet crafting skills. Cant wait for the new baby post. Since I live so close to you and never see you, i guess now i definetly have a good reason...i will bring you dinner or something!!