Sunday, March 14, 2010

Super Bridger and Basketball Tourney

Super Bridger!
I made this little mask for him a few months ago and he never really cared about it until about a week ago. He found it and wore it EVERYWHERE! All around the house, Walmart, the post office, Chad's basketball games, and even to bed. We got some funny looks at Walmart...I think some people thought he had a burn under it or something. He'd bring it to me and say he wanted to be Super Bridger.

And just for proof that he has a mega fascination with his nose...

This was the pose he'd pull while wearing the "Super Bridger" mask... so tough huh!

Super Bridger at Chad's Basketball Game

Lehi Alumni Tournament
Last week Chad played in the Lehi Alumni bball tournament. It was fun to see old friends that we graduated with. They came from miles around to represent 2001! I felt old for the first time watching them play the 2010 team...sad.



7 comments:

Hall Family said...

I HATE that feeling you described about feeling old! It sucks I'm not going to be one that ages graciously I've realized. However I do love Super Bridger!!!!! Cru has and on again off again relationship with the mask as well. Sometimes it's a piece of his wardrobe and then it goes missing for a few days! It's hanging on our key ring right now :)

CC Sampson said...

Bridger and Skye must be friends because she also loves her nose a little too much. Hope you are loving your new house and loving being prego! I'm sure loving NOT being prego!

Anonymous said...

Rachel- I don't know if you will remember me...but this is Cassey from Snow. I lived with Tawni! Anyway I found your blog from Tawnis and guess what? We live in the same neighborhood! Crazy huh? Anyway you family is so cute! We will have to get together some time..

Cami said...

LOve the mask! When can i come see the new place???

Heather and Trevor said...

Bridger is so cute! Can't believe how big he is getting! How are you feeling lately? Send me your email and I will add you to our blog again. Not sure how it happened but we will fix it so we can be blog buddies again! Getting excited for #2 as well. Hope to hear from you girl! :)

Heather and Trevor said...

p.s. my email for blogging is igolfgirl@gmail.com

danielandjamaica said...

Rach... I'll be missing you tomorrow as I run the SHAC tri by myself! And you were pregnant last time too! :)
Love the mask. I made Michael a cape when he was that age it's black with a batman thing on one side and red with a super man thing on the other, can't beat 2 in 1!