Saturday, September 4, 2010

First day of school and 3rd Birthday!


Back to school...back to school...to show my dad I ain't no fool......
Chad and Bridger had their 1st day of school together. Bridger's first day of preschool and Chad's first day of 18th grade! Don't they look so cute and ready to learn?

This is bridger's post-party set-up...New thomas underwear and toys!
All he wanted to do for three days after his party was play trains.








Had to be brave at his party and Jump off the diving board...with aunt Hannah's help of course!


Chad gives thumbs up to Bridger turning three!


and the cake...wouldn't be a "thomas party" (like bridger requested) without a thomas cake!


9 comments:

Amanda said...

18th grade! I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard!

Ricki said...

I am so sad we can't have our boys play together anymore! Daxton has a train obsession just like Bridgers! They would be so in heaven playing trains all day together!! Tell Chad it is time you come back! We need you guys back! I can't believe he started Preschool! He looks so big!

CC Sampson said...

Happy Birthday Bridger, and I will kill you if you made that birthday cake. Quit being so dang domestic. We need to see you guys soon.

barbara beck said...

Worst Aunt ever!! Happy Birthday late present to follow!! You wont be disappointed! August 23rd!!! UGH

Megan said...

What a cutie-boys are so much fun with their trains and toys! Maddax had to have a thomas party for his 3rd too and really he's nothing less than obsessed with thomas! Too bad we're not closer to get these two handsome boys to get together and play. They would have a ball!

Hall Family said...

He is so funny. I love that kid. I wish he was wearing his new jammies in at least ONE of the pictures. Also why didn't you invitire us to his birthday party? I like that Chad approved of Bridgers birthday

anne said...

So cute. I gotta say...I am COMPLETELY jealous that Bridger is 3 and potty trained. GIVE ME SOME HELP! Xander refuses. :(

Heather and Trevor said...

So cute! Bridger is so grown up! Miss you girl! How are you?

Mike said...
This comment has been removed by the author.