Tuesday, July 13, 2010

"Vacation all I ever wanted....vacation ready to get away!"



Bear Lake is currently my favorite place in Utah! Crystal blue water, gorgeous mountains, and fresh raspberry shakes...who could ask for more!



Tether ball...I almost forgot it existed. Remember the rush of adrenaline you'd get when
that ball wrapped around the pole? Chad, my Bro Tim, and Bro-in-law Bodi had a tether ball tournament...It got very intense...I laughed my head off.


Bridger and Sophie (my niece)


Sweet baby Bo


"El Bandito"....if you haven't been to the Pickelville Playhouse. I HIGHLY recommend it!


Just happy to be at the lake



Bridger and Laynie (my niece) played in this puddle for an hour!


Yeehaw! Bear Lake Rocks!
Thanks Mom & Rich for the fun week!

4 comments:

KoOie said...

I heart Bear Lake too! Im so happy you got to have a little getaway! Looks so fun!

Elise said...

How is it that I've never been to this Bear Lake? It looks nice.

Does Bowen look like Chad? It's hard to tell, but I think he looks more like Chad.

It's good to see what you guys are up to. You look pretty as ever. We miss you guys! :)

Micah E. said...

Bear Lake IS the best. One of my favorite things about my freshman year at Utah State is that the Bear's a quick zip up the canyon.

Hall Family said...

I can't believe summer is almost over and you haven't come down here ONCE... Bear Lake looked gorgeous and so did you by the way. I take issue with the fact that you said it is currently your favorite place though?? I mean you lived in Ephraim how could anything ever take it's place? Shame. Shame on you. It's kayla i can't figure out how to get the sunset first thing off my posts.