Thursday, January 28, 2010

we ARE still alive...just in case you were wondering

Update...
(i hate a picture less post, but I can't find my camera cord...they will come...patience my friends)

-Our house is finished (we got to move in on Christmas eve...best Christmas gift ever!) and it is starting to feel like a home!
-We FOUND our missing winter box...just in the nick of time, I was about to go loony...it was hiding in the very back bottom corner of our storage unit, what a perfect place for us to have put it when we moved here in august with the impending doom of winter approaching!
-Chad started school again...busy busy busy
-Bridger is a chatter box...is obsessed with trains still but has a new fondness for American Flags.
-I am gaining weight at a very rapid pace...I need to slow my roll with eating Cinnamon rolls and cookie dough!

7 comments:

Reid and Brittney said...

That is the best Christmas present ever!! How have you been feeling? When are you due again? Are you going to find out what you are having? I am so excited for you guys. Hope things continue to go great. Have fun getting settled!!

Amanda said...

I am so glad you are alive! I was starting to wonder...

Dion Seneca said...

I was wondering, actually! Just checked your blog the other day and wondered what has been up. I'm looking forward to seeing some maternity pictures of you at some point.

Stubbs said...

You ARE alive up there. Good. That's so exciting you're in your house. You'd better post some pics ASAP. Go ahead and eat cookie dough and cinnamon rolls. It's the only time you're supposed to be gaining weight. :)

Ricki said...

Get looking for that cord! We need pictures of all your cute faces!! Daxton is totally into trains too. Have you found that new show Chuggington on Disney? Tomi turned me onto it, and Daxton is in love! We watch it at least 5 times a day!

I really miss seeing you guys! Maybe when we come up for spring break, in March, we could stop for a bit?!

barbara beck said...

Pictures please!!

Westover Bunch said...

I want to see a picture of you pregnant!!
That is hillarious that Bridger likes American Flags, he is the cuteset ever!