Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Snow Train

Most kids call this winter sport "Sledding", but at our house...it is known as "Snow Train" (thanks to bridger)
Near our house there is a park with PERFECT hills for the snow train, so we took advantage of it while Chad was home over his winter break last month. Here are a few of the highlights....

One of my personal favorites...Chad trying to hit this jump over and over...I couldn't get a good shot of him flying through the air, so this one will have to do.



This is how we got Bridger up the hill


Bridger giving Dad a "Snow Train" ride!

3 comments:

Hall Family said...

Although this is hilarious, thanks to Bridger and his obsession, and Bridger is adorable this post actually made me go and turn up the heat in my house. At least you make the best out of the cold. Y'all are some good fun parents!

Elise said...

Looks like fun! I wish there was some way to go sledding without snow. Really--I got cold just looking at these pictures. :)

KoOie said...

CUTE!! I love that snow train!