Monday, April 28, 2008

Here we go....


I decided to give it a whirl...i mean, everyone else is doing it right? I am completely out of my element. I hate to scrapbook, don't know anything about computors, and i just started using a digital camera this year! I know...I'm old school, but i thought this would be a good way for me to journal and stay in touch with friends and family. So to all of you super bloggers...you knowwho you are, you have the fancy music on your blogs and the cool slideshows and stuff- don't judge the simplicity of mine. I am not afraid to say that I stink at this because I am really good at other things like making smoothies and watering plants!

1 comments:

Hall Family said...

Rachel dont ever put yourself down on your own blog. Honey this is our time to shine. We can be as amazing as we want to be afterall we are the authors!