Monday, October 27, 2008
Posted by Rachel Smith at 9:32 PM
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
As you can tell...Bridger was very happy to meet his new cousin and to have family come to visit last weekend! ...And I can't say that I wasn't excited too. We've been planning this birthday-bash girls-trip for my mother-in-law's 60th birthday for months! Finally...her big day rolled around and everyone made it into town. This is little Lily (Iliana), She is Jason and Clarissa's new baby.
Bridger with Aunt Shantell
All the sister's and sister-in-laws in the family came into town! Shantell flew in from Kentucky on Wed and her and Terra "kidnapped" Mom and drove her down South. Jen drove up from AZ and Clarissa drove in from Ca.(ok, so it wasn't a "no-boys-allowed" girls trip...Jason came too...Chad needed a buddy). We all surprised her at a restaurant, She had no idea that everyone was here and seeing her so happy and surprised was well worth the wait.
Posted by Rachel Smith at 10:04 PM
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Last year my sister gave me a family portrait session for Christmas, Awesome gift?....I thought so too! We finally used it last month and here are a few of my favorites. Abby, the photographer did a great job! Her Site is under "sites i like" on the right, it's called AKstudiosdesign. Her pricing is totally reasonable and she gives you a CD with everything which is rare. Thanks Amanda for the gift and Thanks Abby for the photos!
Posted by Rachel Smith at 10:58 AM
Sunday, October 12, 2008
We left Bridger and Tadum alone for a few minutes and these are the shanangans they got into... bag of marshmallows dumped all over the couch!
It was so fun to see our kids play together! Before we came down, Mandy warned me that Tadum was going through a "rough phase" right now and she was worried she'd try to wrestle Bridger. But little did she know that wrestle is bridger's middle name. They played great together!
Sara (Mandy's Sister) and her little girl Ella on the train ride
But he did love dancing to the music!
Us and the Westovers at the October-fest in down town Tempe! Great food, music, and beer...no beer for us of course, but i think October-fest is just another name for beer-fest. Don't worry, We got there early and left before the drunkards started yodeling.
"This awesome cake is for me??" Kali had a rockin 3rd birthday carnival! Complete with cotton candy, face painting, and even a blow-up jumping castle. Mandy really knows how to throw a party!
Matt and Chad hard at work on the cotton candy
We took the kids to a new outdoor shopping mall that had fountains and splash pads all over, and I couldn't keep Bridger out of them. He had a blast!
Me and Mandy
Thanks mandy and matt! (and mom & dad painter and the rest of the family) We had a great time! Miss you already Mandy!
Posted by Rachel Smith at 8:26 PM
Friday, October 10, 2008
Posted by Rachel Smith at 2:01 PM
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Whats in a name?
1.YOUR ROCK STAR NAME (first pet, current car): skittles pilot
2. YOUR GANGSTA STAR NAME (favorite ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe):
3. YOUR NATIVE AMERICAN NAME (favorite color, favorite animal): teal elephant
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME (middle name, city where you were born): Anne Orem
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME (first three letters of your last name, first two letters of your first name): smi ra
6. SUPERHERO NAME (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): purple water
7. NASCAR NAME (the names of your grandfathers): bill james
8. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME (your 5th grade teacher's last name, a major city that starts with the same letter): Fredricks Fremont
9. SPY NAME (your favorite season/holiday, favorite flower): Summer Lily
10. CARTOON NAME (favorite fruit, article of clothing you are wearing right now): blueberry sweatpants
11. HIPPIE NAME (what you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree): Smoothie Maple
copy and paste it. Everyone needs a laugh once an a while.
Posted by Rachel Smith at 8:34 PM